Re: [OM] OM-4 memo on auto mode

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 memo on auto mode
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:27:01 -0800
Just to be clear: you must load (and lock) your exposure setting into the 4T's memory _before_ you make the first (in a supposed series) shot with it. If not, the 4T's metering system reverts back to its default of center-weighted average.

Tris

Correct Joel,

It is useful for keeping a particular part of the scene metered the same regardless of a change in the surrounding, for instance moving around a model and having the background change from dark to light.

gregg

If I make a shot, then click the memo button, I am still merely recording the meter reading, correct?