[OM] Wrap up the OT, please...

Subject: [OM] Wrap up the OT, please...
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:48:44 +0100
Guys,

Just to wrap up the OT chatter once and for all:

        1) Teachers are paid a salary. Some think it is too little, some
           think it is OK, some think it is too much,
        2) Some teachers are good, some are not,
        3) Tom is probably a good teacher,
        3) There is a war in the works. Some agree with it, some don't,
        4) We all drive different cars - except those of us who don't,
        5) Outlook is an email client

Can we go back to talking OM-stuff now? :)

I'm in the SF area right now, still hoping to get together with
fellow zuikoholics here. I'm for once travelling light OM-wise,
bringing only an OM1 with my trusty 35-105. I wanted to bring more,
however work required me to bring laptops and other such
non-checkinable equipment, limiting my free space.

I'm going to pretend to be Ansel Adams and head off for the yosemite
with a batch of Kodak Technical Pan and Ilford Delta 100's this
weekend. George gave me a bunch of good tips, and the park service
said that weather-wise it is a good time now. So I'll head off with
three colleagues for a weekend stay. I hope to be back for a Z.A.
meeting sunday....

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering