Re: [OM] see the contexts at glance?

Subject: Re: [OM] see the contexts at glance?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:33:04 -0600
>   1. Repeatedly blowing head gasket (4)
So you have flame wars on the Vanagon list too?

Steve Goss
P.S. A table of contents like that is built by the mail list software. Some have it, some don't, and some just don't have it turned on. P.P.S. I seem to remember something about our software being changed out. If so, maybe the new version will do it.

danrich wrote:

I also belong to the Vanagon.com page and was wondering if we at the Oly
page can have it laid out this way so you can see the contents at glance?
==========================

Topics in this special issue:

  1. Repeatedly blowing head gasket (4)
  2. Laying low.....
  3. Isle De La Madeleine Trip?
  4. Valve adjustment question
  5. Removing alloy wheel nuts (4)
  6. [Syncro] Laying low.....
  7. Sounds of doomed tranny? (3)
  8. FS: Rare 15" Fuchs forged 5 spoke alloy wheels, fit vanagon and eurovan
  9. WTB - Pop top canvas for 81 Westy (2)
 10. Causes of fuel inefficiency
 11. 85 gl still running rich at vw shop.