[OM] Updated at last! The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery! WOO-H

Subject: [OM] Updated at last! The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery! WOO-HOO!
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:43:01 -0700
Well, thirteen new submitters have been added to the Gallery for this update,
which comprises only about half of the total submitters that I have to plow
through to make the updates complete.  (I'm hoping to add the remainder in the
next week or so.)

This raises the total to 132 unique submitters, and God-only-knows how many
submissions overall (but it's in the thousands, lemme tell ya...).

Drop on by, and check 'em out:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/

Go to the "Gallery" link and click on any submitter's name that's backgrounded
in blue.  There's macro work, some nice digi shots, B&W, and a few that are
just plain interesting, but hard to classify.

Enjoy!

Garth

P.S.:  And let's raise a glass to Bob Gries, who got "excited" and damn near
blew up my mail server with the sheer volume of submissions he sent.  Took me
about three hours to build his portion of the site...  ;-)