[OM] Re: Mike Johnston praises OM again

Subject: [OM] Re: Mike Johnston praises OM again
From: Stephen Rosenblum <srosenblum@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:19:54 -0500
Yeah, Mike used an OM system for many years and is a big fan. He is a friend. It is largely because of his recommendation that I recently bought my OM kit. The guy knows more about cameras, lenses, and film development than anyone else I know. And, he is a great writer.

By the way, after to listening to all of your helpful suggestions I have decided to buy an 85/2 and just ordered a used mulitcoated one from KEH.

Today, spring sprung here in Ann Arbor. I took the OM4T and the 40/2 down to campus and had a lot of fun shooting the cavorting college students emerging from their winter dens. Lots of testosterone and estrogen in the air. I guess I really am a "nature photographer"! =)

Steve Rosenblum