[OM] Misappropriated OM-4T

Subject: [OM] Misappropriated OM-4T
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:24:34 -0500
I am in an unusual situation.  I loaned the aforementioned Black 4T to a
list member over a year ago and have been trying to recover it ever since. I
suspect that the camera may no longer be in the individual's possession and
that the body has been sold. I would still like to recover it or at least
know its whereabouts so that I could pursue appropriate payment for the
body. The sad thing is that I was trying to help out someone that had a need
and loaned the nicest body in my collection.  At the time I loaned it, it
was in at least EX+, if not LN, condition and I still have the original box
for it.  At one point I could have absorbed the loss.  That is no longer the
case.

Could anyone that has purchased a used Black 4T from either Ebay or a
private sale please check the serial number. If it is of the format 1164xxx,
please contact me off-list. It should also have a Recordata Back 4 on it.

Again, I am not trying to make any problems for the person to whom it has
been sold, but would like to try to find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Scales