[OM] For sale

Subject: [OM] For sale
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:54:25 -0800
I've got a few things for sale.  Haven't decided on price yet. If you're
interested in any one, contact me off list.  I probably won't get back to
you til tonite.

George

Zuiko 24/2.8 Like new, with metal hood. I *may* have the box.
Zuiko 28-48/4 9+ - Everything great. With it's proper hood.
Olympus 250 exposure back w/2 film cans.  9- the - cause the back is dented
a bit. No operational effect.
Hanimex flash, old, single hot shoe contact, but powerful and works.
Spiratone winder for Oly. Works last I checked. Will verify operation if get
a buyer.
Bounce Grip 1. Fine EXCEPT battery acid needs to be cleaned out. I'll sell
cheap - you clean it.