Re: [OM] An old friend

Subject: Re: [OM] An old friend
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:12:14 -0800
Yep. the Master Photoguide is always in the pocket of my camera bag and that or the Pocket Guide in the bags of some other listees.

Moose

John Wheeler wrote:

G'day John,

Jim L'Hommedieu [lamadoo@xxxxxxxx] sent in a post the other day mentioning his
Kodak 'Pocket Photoguide' and when I noticed one on e*ay I bid for it
and won. Although printed in 1984 it really is a handy thing to have in the
camera bag and has lots of twirly calculators to play with. I managed to
check on the meters in my OM-1, -2 and campare all against the guide and my old
Weston. Very useful.