[OM] "Weatherized" (was Keeping it Dry Advice)

Subject: [OM] "Weatherized" (was Keeping it Dry Advice)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:12:13 EST
Scott wrote:

>The new Olympus digital Stylus is weatherized. :-) Don't own one, just saw
>an advert for it on TV last nite.

I saw that ad, too, on two different cable channels last night.  Nicely done!
 I'm glad to see Oly advertising SOMETHING.

Costa Rica's rain forest would be a good place to test out the advertising
claim, wouldn't it?  How does it prevent sucking in moisture/dust when the
lens moves in and out?  And yes, what exactly does "weatherized" mean?  I
know what it implies...

Rich