[OM] OT. Car Theft

Subject: [OM] OT. Car Theft
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 01:41:32 -0000
BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just went outside my house for a last look around
before bed. Some *********** has attempted to steal my Toyota Celica Coupe.
The drivers side lock assembly , housed in an oval panel 200 mm x 60mm has
been levered out of the door skin and is at right angles to the door , the
skin of which is badly dented and gouged.  The linkages for the lock and the
auto locking mechanism have been comprehensively trashed and rainwater is
pouring in through the hole. Probably £1000 worth of repairs. At times like
this I feel like shooting with my shotguns NOT my Olympus cameras..... A
totally P*ssed off John Duggan, Wales, UK.