[OM] Artic National Wildlife Refuge Pics

Subject: [OM] Artic National Wildlife Refuge Pics
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:46:19 EST
Subhankar Hanerjee (I think I spelled that correctly), former Boeing
scientist, originally from India, has put together a new book of photos of
the wildlife in the Artic National Wildlife Refuge.  He spent several months
there photographing.  What a dream assignment.  Book is supposed to hit
bookshelves in the next month or so.

"Artic National Wildlife Refuge" (with a subtitle I didn't catch) published
by the Mountaineers (Seattle).

Rich