Re: [OM] [Immencely OT] Fatheads, lawn tractors, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] [Immencely OT] Fatheads, lawn tractors, etc.
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:12:20 -0800
This could very well explain the problem with the Fatheads. My Evolution has a pair of tanks joined by a crossover hose (and, like many things on the pre-2000 Big Twins, the design showed only minor changes since being introduced well before WWII), but the new Fatheads have a single tank that is of a relatively complex shape. Early models were rumored to be prone to leaking.

-Rob