[OM] 4/3 OM adapter

Subject: [OM] 4/3 OM adapter
From: "Anthony Collins" <Liz.Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:36:09 -0000
I cant help thinking that Olympus would be doing themselves a bigger favour if
this mythical beast was designed (in various forms) to accept AF lenses from
other brands. This would attract a large mass of buyers who currently own
"modern cameras" rather than a few OM lens collectors. Also as this is being
touted as a new standard bayonet, the ability to use heritage lenses may
encourage other manufacturers to adopt it. Would this explain the presence of
electric contacts on the device? I shall put off upgrading my 2040 to a 5050
until the 4/3 comes out then wait a bit to let the price drop!
Tony Collins
Exeter
UK
One Zuiko, a couple of Tamrons and A200/B300s