Re: [OM] 4/3, DOA or not?

Subject: Re: [OM] 4/3, DOA or not?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:55:48 -0800
No doubt many people already discuss the DOA status of 4/3. Luminous
Landscapes' author has this to say:
**
? The Olympus Four Thirds prototype didn't impress. Still behind
glass and clunky looking. Sorry, but I don't get it.
***

I am actually interested in what Mike Johnston has to say. He is a
fan and user of OM systems. May be it will be his next "Sunday's
Column."

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>

Reichman is really pro-Canon.  He would be impressed if it weighed 5
pounds like his EOS1Ds and had a similar amorphous blob shape.  He
did not like the Kodak styling either.

I kind of like the look of the slr being assimilated by an alien life form. :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

Don't anthropomorphize computers. They hate that.