RE: [OM] WANTED User OM-3

Subject: RE: [OM] WANTED User OM-3
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:58:50 -0500
Hi, Mark, and all,

KEH has 2 OM-3s at this time, a Bargain and an Excellent. I also have one
for sale, which beats both of Keh's prices and has new top and bottom plates
to boot, easily an EX+!  Real nice OM-3, if you or any list members are
interrested, contact me at: jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for special list member
price.

John