Re: [OM] 4/3 is real!!

Subject: Re: [OM] 4/3 is real!!
From: W Shumaker <omlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:44:08 -0500
At 05:12 AM 3/3/2003, you wrote:
><snip>
>Want a crazy prediction? Mechanical SLRs using mirrors will be gone within the
>decade. LCD or another display technology will exceed the granularity and
>brightness of focusing screens and replace them, reducing size, weight and
>cost.
>
>Moose

And I want that 6 month 2 ounce fuel cell right away... just add a little vodka
 (or denatured alcohol) and it keeps going, I mean, we need cheap long
lasting available power. And we can have custom sounds for our camera,
just download your favorite mirror slap sound for nostalgia.

Wayne - sorry, couldn't resist.