[OM] OOT- making and posting a website

Subject: [OM] OOT- making and posting a website
From: "Soegi Hartono" <SHartono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 12:19:33 -0800
Hello again all,

A. I would like get some help and sugestion (lay-out and maybe coding) on my
galery index page. I did this as a table, but somehow I think it's not that
good, sugestions are welcome.

http://www.truimpression.com/ click on gallery

B. I have my own server and also the mail server so what I am having is this
domain http://www.truimpression.com/ and my e-mail
SHartono@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, so the domain on web page and e-mail are the
same. I would like to get some input from all you how the page loading
(speed wise -> slow/fast... turtle/rabit....   ;-)  ). I think this is good
to ask you, since this mailing list is from all over the world.

So, I am looking forward to have some advice, since this is my first thing
on making this web and e-mail server.

Regards

Sg

**btw.. is anyone of you interested to have your own domain? (no anoying
banner ad no sub domain.. etc..)