[OM] Wildly off-topic FS post

Subject: [OM] Wildly off-topic FS post
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:58:26 -0500
OK, this has NOTHING to do with cameras, let alone Olympus cameras, but I
thought someone here might be interested.

Long story, short.

I bought a new computer and sold the old one on Ebay.

Before I sold it, I removed and cleaned off my copy of XP Pro.

So, I now have a 'spare' copy of the XP Pro upgrade.

Retail: $199
About the best price I've seen: $175.

Available to a list member: $99 shipped (US) -  I can't legally export it.

It's the upgrade version and includes the appropriate key.  You'll have to
call MS once (800 number, takes 5 minutes) to activate it to you.

All perfectly legal.  It is removed from the machine it was on.

If no interest, I'll ebay it.

Tom