[OM] a crass commercial message

Subject: [OM] a crass commercial message
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:41:08 -0600
We interrupt this broadcast for this commercial message...

I have two zuikos that I would like to make a trade or trade/cash deal for a
Tamron 80-200/2.8. I will also sell for cash, as I understand the low
probablilty of a trade. I purchased both new, back in the prehistoric 70's.

1. 200/4: #2674xx, multicoated. This lens is in excellent to excellent minus
condition (e*ay brand new). The glass is in perfect condition, no marks,
scuffs, cleaning marks, whatever. There are the following wear marks
throught the black in the following places:
The aperture ring. This is what keeps the lens from being ex+. There is a
substantial amount of  the black worn off. About half of the ring shows some
silver on the knurled portion. The knurled ring for the built-in hood. This
shows three smaller wear spots. The front edge of the barrel, directly
between the aperture ring and the back end of the hood in the stored
position, there are about a half dozen small marks. The front of the hood.
There are three very small fine silver lines on the outside of the front
edge. This lens includes both caps, and the original pouch (well wrinkled,
but unmarked, like my face). I will throw in a UV filter, not OM. $125
including insured USPS within US. I've never shipped outside the US, so I'll
need some help here.

2. 35-70/3.6, #2158xx, marked MC. Includes original hood, hard case. This
lens is in LN condition. Both the glass and the metal are unmarked, except
for the slightest marks on the aperture ring. It is as close to perfect as
I've seen. Unfortunately, the hood has some wear marks on the metal ring,
and could only be described as in good condition. The rubber is in perfect
condition, and the thumbscrew is still attached. The hard case is in
excellent condition as well, but is missing the plastic shoulder strap.
Includes front/rear caps, and if you want, I'll include a UV filter. $295,
including insured USPS shipping in US. Same thing on international.

One lens has been a good friend, but will be rendered redundant with the
Tamron, the other is a fine lens, but sadly underutilized. Please, save them
from the ravages of e*ay, and give them a loving home.

Bill Pearce