[OM] FS: A couple of parts bodies (OM-2 and OM-2S)

Subject: [OM] FS: A couple of parts bodies (OM-2 and OM-2S)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:27:05 -0500
I just got a couple bodies in that are going to be parts bodies.  Here's the
info:

OM-2, Chrome

This is pretty worn OM-2. Lots of back wear and bottom wear. A little
corrosion on the exterior of the prism where the shoe was.  What looks like
Prism desilvering in a couple spots. That's the good part. The bad part is
the meter doesn't seem to function. The battery light doesn't light and if
you shoot with it set to auto the shutter locks up and has to be reset.
Interestingly, shooting in manual works, with what sound like accurate
shutter speeds. Doesn't that mean that it has power, since the shutter
requires it?  Oh, and the shutter speed ring is tight and fairly hard to
turn.  And no MD cap.

The upside?  $40 for something to play with.  OK, or best offer.

OM-2S (acutally a Spot/Program)

Exterior condition is just OK.  Lots of strap wear. Number engraved on the
bottom. Back wear. Lots of strap wear. Everything functions smoothly. The
biggest issue is an intermittent display. That's a bad thing, if I remember.
So, this is a parts body too.  Missing the MD cap too.

$90 and its yours.

If you're interested, drop me a note OFF-LIST at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They still come with the return policy, although I would ask for you to
cover shipping both ways since you sort of know what you're getting into.

Thanks!

Tom Scales

P.S. I also have a well-used, but clean glass 50/1.4, 50/3.5, 28/3.5 and
75-150 if there is interest.  Bargain prices for these.