[OM] Amazing Macro shot captured!

Subject: [OM] Amazing Macro shot captured!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:32:50 +0800
I took a few macro shots of a nile lily, and there was a dragon fly on it. I had hoped to capture it, but sticking your lens less then a foot away, doesn't really do it.. So the dragonfly flies away, and I'm about to snap a shot, when I see it circling around again; I wait, and I wait... lost shot in my roll...
Click..  I got it!!!  Dragonfly on the lily...  ;-)

Will post it..  Happiest shot of the month..

Albert