Re: [OM] Velvia at ASA 40

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia at ASA 40
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:29:18 -0600
Well, as John Lind explained in his much more informative note, it very slightly opens the shadows and improves saturation (by making it less saturated, I mean). I used to shoot Velvia at 50 ASA and noted from studying brackets that I tended to like the slower/lighter bracket often a little better.

You should do your own tests, however.  I don't know what you'll like.

Joel W.