Re: [OM] Interesting OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting OM-1
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:20:25 -0700
On 21 Feb 2003 at 17:54, John Hermanson wrote:

> That's the oldest type of MD sticker, and that is the original
> location. Unless that bod has been worked on, I'll bet it has,
> atleast, a bad prism from rotting foam.

You lose!  Send my price, the newly CLA'd OM-3Ti with the white
180/2 lens, to my home address that I'll provide off-list.  :-)))

Seriously, though, the buyer is a friend.  He says the camera is just
fine.  No rotting foam or bad prism.  The base is quite chewed-up,
though, where someone scrawled something and then someone
else tried to grind it off.

Regards,

Chris