[OM] It's nice to see that Barbara Eden has found work

Subject: [OM] It's nice to see that Barbara Eden has found work
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <erind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:04:35 -0800 (PST)
'Genie' blamed for mysterious circumcision

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id=29&art_id=qw1045711081739B253&set_id=1

Jakarta, Indonesia - A suspected genie circumcised a
10-month-old baby on Indonesia's Java island while his
mother was cooking breakfast, state news agency Antara
reported on Thursday.

The report did not say whether the toddler, Riyan
Abdullah, experienced any complications as a result of
the operation, which allegedly took place early on
Wednesday close to the town of Tasikmalaya, 400km
southeast of Jakarta, the agency reported.

"When I heard Riyan crying, I went straight to his
bedroom and couldn't believe what my eyes saw,"
Riyan's mother, identified only as Ineng, told Antara.
"He had been circumcised."

      yours "I didn't even know you were
Jewish"(points),

                  Garry D. Lewis

=====
We have nothing to fear but our paranoia