[OM] Price reduction on New Olympus Auto Bellows

Subject: [OM] Price reduction on New Olympus Auto Bellows
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:29:39 EST
For the Macro enthusiast.  I will shipped insured mail to you what I believe
to be an absolutely new OM bellows.  This is the newer version with the Auto
80 markings.  They appear to never have had a lens or body attached.  Money
back if not satisfied with condition.  Would consider trade for Auto
Telescopic Extension Tube.  $175. Contact me off list.  Bill Barber