Re: [OM] Don't do this at home :-(

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't do this at home :-(
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:16:32 -0500
Piers-
Don't panic. Take your time. Remember to turn the lock screw in the correct
direction. For what ever reason, this sometimes catches me. The knob has
indentations so you should be able to push it just from the rear with a
butter knife to turn it, even if the sides are obstructed. The 'feeler
guage' idea is perfect, if the knob is loosened. They are slightly wider
than an Xacto knife, and shouldn't leave any serious damage. The feeler
guage should easily release the 6 pins.
Good Luck.
Mickey