[OM] One year update!

Subject: [OM] One year update!
From: Johan Malmström <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:01:37 +0100
Hi Zuikoheads!

My one year anniversary on the list is near so I thought it might be time
for a small update.

OM gear...
The increase of OM-gear in my collection has thanks you, been quite high,
since Feb 2002 I have collected a OM-4, 35-70/3.6, 50/1.8 MIJ, a slide
duplicator, T20, Quick Auto 310 w. Auto Cord (but no OM-2...) and a
Extension Tube 25mm. Probably some more things that do not spring to my mind
at the moment.

Other Photo...
I went to a summer school in a B&W photography class. This was a great
thing, improving my techniques in general photography and having lots of
fun. The course opened my eyes for MF film, I had the chance to use a
Hasselblad and loved the size of the negatives/chromes. My friend Mattias
(list member) found me a Agfa Isolette I, and it's fun using a very simple
camera demanding a lot of the photographer.

A new car...
My old petrol driven car has to stand a side for my new ethanol driven Ford
Focus Flexifuel. Great car.

Life in general...
Life has been nice to me this year, moved a lot though but I think I have
settled now. Having a 3 room apartment and a darkroom is nice. I'm more or
less ready with school, a soon to be master in computer science, and I'm
currently employed so sometimes life feels good.

Perhaps I will get some time soon too chatter with you about cars, guns,
politics and occasionally about photography...

"Peace in our time"/ Johan

--
"Tell the world what we think of those mindless suburban drones that insist
on getting 8 mpg while driving their kids to soccer practice. Join us as we