Re: [OM] Kodak Portra 400UC "ultra color" negative film

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak Portra 400UC "ultra color" negative film
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:58:28 -0800

No, haven't tried it yet, nor is it available here, but it sounds great.
Look very much forward to try it, just as some of the other major news on
the film scene (Kodak E100G and Agfa Ultra 100). I asked for it but was told
it may take months before it arrives. Also, someone told me that Kodak would
to sell all of their 400VC stock before the 400UC was available. Hopefully
not true.

Not true. The Bay Photo store in Scots Valley has some in their cooler. Haven't tried it, though.

Tris