Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Parisian arrogance, high-speed films and something O M ...
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:03:05 -0500
Actually, I think Moose's observation is probably correct in most
cases.  I've heard folks who've moved to Atlanta from NY, LA, et
al., complain about the drivers here.  Of course, they need to
realize that this is NASCAR country, so we aren't following too
close at 80 MPH; we're just drafting.

Walt