RE: [OM] ( OM ) TOPE suggestion

Subject: RE: [OM] ( OM ) TOPE suggestion
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:58:05 +0100
Hiya,

>Or maybe a 55mm f1.2, 50mm f1.2, f1.4 or f1.8 TOPE where everyone had to
use their
>"normal" lens. No stinking f2 or f3.5 macros allowed.  Bill Barber

Hey, been there, done that! :)
Where were you guys when ADITL 2 hit the list? :) :) :)

Cheers,
Olafo

PS: I think the lens-restriction as a theme is a bit difficult to work with
(especially with a zoom), I tend to think of TOPE as being purely _subject_
theme based, and not so much _gear_ theme based... However, having said
that, we could take such themes into consideration as well, of course...