Re: [OM] Is he married?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is he married?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:19:31 -0800
I dunno. April and I always make a big deal out of Valentine's Day. I'm not all that concerned about how it got started and how it's been commercialized. Any holiday that's solely about love isn't such a bad thing. April took the day off and we're going to see The Dead at the Warfield. I was out shopping for gifts last week, I've got flowers coming in the A.M. for her and I couldn't settle on one, so I bought her three Valentine's Day cards at the Hallmark store, as well as some romantic fortune cookies. It's a fun holiday, you know? How many other national holidays are there where the goal of the whole day is to get lucky? ;-)

This will be our 18th Valentine's Day together. That's less than a month of the last twenty years that I've spent doing goofy stuff like this. If anyone takes a vote I'm all for having another romantic holiday in August. St. Smooches' Day or whatever. I'll always double down on the sweet stuff. ;-)

-Rob