[OM] ( OM ) OM in Pop Photo

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) OM in Pop Photo
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:10:13 +1300
Hi Folks

I once thought I'd never see the day.

I happened to go into town yesterday and picked up my copy of Pop Photo
that is on permanent order at "my" booksellers. This latest issue is the
January 2003 version with IMAGING prominently on the front cover.

They had the results of their "Best photos of the year" contest. Guess what?

Two OM finalists, both from the same photographer.

Joshua Grenrock of Studio City, CA, has one of Feet, (p. 66) taken with an
OM2 and a Zuiko 50/1.8 using Kodak tri-X. Second prize in the
Candid/Humour section.

and another in a domestic situation, OM1 with Zuiko 28/2.8. B&W
unspecified. p. 73. 3rd prize in the Candid/Humour section.

Me; I've just loaded up with B&W for the first time in umpteen years to take
something for TOPE. First thing I did was to forget to set the speed from
1600 to 100. :-(

4 shots gone west.

Brian