[OM] OM ~ Bright viewfinders!

Subject: [OM] OM ~ Bright viewfinders!
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:01:48 -0800
> ...WOW!  My OM is BRIGHT compared to the Minolta's and Canon's and even the
> Nikons!  ?? ...

I was set up next to friend with a Nikon and 600/5.6. I had my 300/4.5
and 2xa. We were waiting for eagle action. Anyway in the slow time we
exchanged looks through the other's viewfinder. The OM4t with 2 series
screen was _much_  brighter despite the big glass. He got the good shots
though because he was more patient and stuck around for hours.

mike