[OM] If you only knew...

Subject: [OM] If you only knew...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:12:31 -0600
"That turned out to be a real chintzy market, and digital progressed to the
point that film for such work is pointless. (It's amazing, but a realtor who
will make $60,000 on a $10 million house won't spend $1000 on
photography...)"
When the realtors around here started putting out those color supermarket
booklets with the little 35mm sized photos, there were some guys that though
they would corner that market. Remembering this was before digital, the most
generous would pay $3 per house, all in. that includes probably one to two
hundred miles traveling in a week, as no one could set up a route, as just
when done, a realtor would call in, and say, "Oh, I forgot, I need the one
at..."

The realtors now all have their own very cheap digitals, but then a little
fuzziness doesn't hold a candle to all the other things they hide.

Bill Pearce