RE: [OM] Walt's dilemma

Subject: RE: [OM] Walt's dilemma
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:52:42 +1100
Ah, retirement. The big problem is that there are suddenly no more big
problems. Then little, infinitesimally small problems become big problems.
And to solve them requires major decisions like, "I'll fix that tomorrow".
At sixty seven and retired three years, I can't remember being more content
than at any time in my life! Mind you, there's the grandchildren... :)

Just do it, Walt.

John