Re: [OM] 35-80/2.8 -- a lens that keeps on ... costing

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-80/2.8 -- a lens that keeps on ... costing
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:54:55 -0800
I have a Schneider-Kreuznach 6-70mm F1.4 power zoom for my Super-8 rig and it takes 62mm filters, so I have a dozen or so 62mm filters sitting around and that helps. Then I discovered that wide open I was getting vignetting with 62mm filters, so I got a step-up lens hood that accepts 72mm filters and I'm in the process of buying a bunch more expensive glass, so the 62mm stuff is kind of being grandfathered into the OM setup. It's all going to the 35-80mm f2.8 for starters, but step-up rings for the other lenses are inevitable at this point.

-Rob