RE: [OM] Macro lens for portraits?

Subject: RE: [OM] Macro lens for portraits?
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:12:40 -0500
Hi, Albert, and all,

If you like the results, it's a great lens.  I have a Vivitar Series 1 90
f/2 Macro that I got in the late 70's.  It is a truly magnificent lens.  The
macro work it produces is 2nd to none in my opinion, and it makes gorgeous
portraits, too, with or without diffusion filters, etc.  Stick withwhat YOU
like. Tokina lenses, in my experience, are great lenses, too.

John