[OM] wanted: used Olympus SC35 Type 12 camera body

Subject: [OM] wanted: used Olympus SC35 Type 12 camera body
From: JoAnn Schuh <schuhj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:58:23 -0800
I want to buy a used Olympus SC-35 (type 12) film camera body for an olympus microscope. This camera was used on medical equipment (mostly endoscopes and microscopes) and it does not look as if it was sold extensively in the USA.

If anyone has one they don't want/need or has seen one lurking/gathering dust in a camera shop, university lab or on-line please let me know. I have checked e-bay, on-line and local camera shops. The dealer can get me a demo model but it's pricey.

Thanks,

JoAnn

EM: schuhj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx