Re: [OM] March northwoods outing

Subject: Re: [OM] March northwoods outing
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:54:22 -0700
At 02:37 PM 2/10/2003 -0800, AG-Schnozzaroo wrote:
Oooookay.

So no takers?  Are we all wimps?  Fearful of subjecting our poor
helpless little zuikos to the cold?  You should be ashamed of
yourselves.

At this point it looks like March 14-15 I'll be threatening
frostbite somewhere in the western U.P.

Aggy-d00d:

I'd take you up on it, if only for the novelty factor (and I've always wanted to meet you in the flesh -- we could bitch about high-speed ADSL! [customers or providers, take your pick]), but the full-body cavity searches that U.S. Customs are demanding of Canadians crossing the border these days kinda cramps my style (not to mention my, er, fundament). At least they've stopped using the "funnel and grenade" approach. When I crossed last August, I got touched in places I could only point to later on the anatomically-correct doll. ;-/

Garth