[OM] Re: ( OM ) Zuiko 21/1 bought

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Zuiko 21/1 bought
From: Mark_Jennings@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:51:58 -0500
Wow!  What a price, $1,200.  If both parties are happy, who are we to
criticize?  Makes me wish I hadn't sold mine for $350 about three years
ago.  But I don't miss it.  This is just my opinion but, I can say the
21/2 lens was not the sharpest lens I ever owned.  Plenty bright and
plenty fast, but certainly not the sharpest.  I have a few photos taken
with that lens enlarged to 16 x 24.  You can really see the limitations at
that size.  On the other hand, photos taken with the 35-80, same film,
same conditions, same subject, enlarged to the same size are noticeably
sharper.  Like I said, just my opinion but its not worth the money.

Mark J.