[OM] Leica lenses (OT)

Subject: [OM] Leica lenses (OT)
From: Klaus Elmquist Nielsen <klaus.elmquist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:53:01 +0100
Hi all,

Sorry for being OT, but I feel that this may be of interest to some of you.
A few months ago I bought the "Leica Lens Compendium" by "Erwin Puts". In
addition to the tests of Leica lenses it contains quite a bit of information
about lenses in general. Highly recommended reading!

Today I saw that Leica has published a book by Erwin Puts about their M lenses.
It is available from their web site as a PDF file (see lower right corner):

        http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/msystem/objektive/pdf/index_e.html

Again, there is some information general information here. And probably with
more
Leica hype than in his own book, but at a much better price.

Enjoy reading and/or ignoring. :-)

I wish someone would make a similar report on the Zuiko lenses.
Or does such book/web site already exists?

Cheers,
Klaus