Re: [OM] Nude Chick Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Nude Chick Photos
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 03:29:29 -0800
You see a series of photos like this and it really pulls you in close to the subject. I occasionally stop and check out the newborns at the pet store for a few minutes and get pretty close to them, but a good close shot of something so small and unusual is really cool. Newborn birds are strange little things, anyway. Pet stores will sometimes have a dozen baby tropical birds sitting around and it's like seeing tiny aliens under glass. Seeing a big shot of one of the visiting ambassadors from Planet Pointy is its own experience.

-Rob