Re: [OM] Auto 310 and OM4-Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Auto 310 and OM4-Ti
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:14:03 -0500
Cc: <poo@xxxxxxxxx>
1 No
2 No

It's not really your best choice.  The QA310 is only for the original OM-2
and requires the Shoe 2.  Won't work even with an OM-2n.  Won't work with
the 4Ti.  That's also at the high-end of the price range for a QA310.

You should be able to find a Bounce Grip 2 / T32 combo for not much more
than that (don't forget you need a T0.3m cable!) and it WILL work with your
4Ti.

Tom

I have the opportunity to buy an Auto 310 flash with
a bounce grip for about ?140 (about $150), and I have
two questions:

1. Is that a fair price? I haven't seen them but they
are supposed to be in good working condition.

2. Will the combo work well with my OM-4Ti? Of course
I realize that it won't do all the wonders of a F-280,
but I'm happy with good auto (bounce) exposure at 1/60.

Thanx for your tips/experiences!

Per