Re: [OM] OM-3Ti, is Jonequinn the one?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti, is Jonequinn the one?
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 08:56:17 -0700
On 7 Feb 2003 at 7:48, Richard F. Man wrote:

> Is it John that is waiting for Jonequinn to send the OM-3Ti? He or she
> is back with a whole bunch on OM stuff at the bay. SOme are mislabeled
> :-) (e.g. title says OM-3Ti but the content is for a 21/2 etc.) Let us
> know how it goes!

Interesting!  I looked at the auction for the OM-3Ti (#3006882954),
and it starts out describing the 24/2.8 but, later talks about the lens
being an F2 and provides a link to the e-SIF that the points to the
35/2.  And all of his auctions have the same picture...  a couple of
yellow filters.

Looks to me like he's thrown a pile of auctions on with the intention
of fixing them later?  Seems like a dumb way of doing things, but
maybe that's what works best for him?

Anyway, I to wish whoever it was the best of success in completing
the transaction.

Regards,

Chris