[OM] Bad characters?

Subject: [OM] Bad characters?
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 01:53:37 -0500
Cc: <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi danrich,
The most infamous guy I know of keeps getting new eb*y ID names but always
uses a lime green background.and has high reserve prices.  The name of the
store is "Emmanuelle Camera" but he's a shape changer so you have to go by
the yellow-green background.

People almost universally report *great* experiences with these stores:
Camtech in New York State (USA);  KEH in Atlanta, Georgia (USA);  B&H Photo
in New York City (USA); and Cameta (don't know where).  Just steer clear of
anyone named after an animal.  :)

Lama  (DOH!)

From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>