RE: [OM] From Gary Reese: Olympus at WPPI

Subject: RE: [OM] From Gary Reese: Olympus at WPPI
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:19:41 -0500
Not too sure about Olympus, which is why I bought an S2.

Olympus had the opportunity to really get market share with an improved E30.
Imagine, a 28-200 2.8 lens with better faster software.

Indeed a pity.  This 4/3rds thing is likely going to go the way of betamax
if Olympus does not get off their ass.

-Bill