RE: [OM] I hope I don't need it, but...HELP!!!!!

Subject: RE: [OM] I hope I don't need it, but...HELP!!!!!
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:52:08 -0800
No, never did.  We filled out forms for mail fraud, internet fraud wuth the
Fed Trade Comm, talked to Yahoo, called him and his wife several times.  His
story was it must've got lost in the mail.  Well, OK, we can collect
insurance. No, we didn't ask for insurance, so he didn't insure it!  He
could not or would not even send us the receipt for mailing it.  The reason
was obvious - he never did.