Re: [OM] First Kiron macro seen

Subject: Re: [OM] First Kiron macro seen
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:28:12 -0500
At 01:04 AM 2/5/03 -0800, Moose wrote:

My TOPE 10 picture and this one <http://home.attbi.com/0.000000E+00dreammoose/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-109640.html> were taken with mine. I believe Johnny Johnson has posted pics taken with one too.

Yeah, my Tope 10 shot was also taken with the Kiron. You can find more info about Kiron on the 3rd party lens site - they made a number of the Vivitar Series 1 lens back when the Series 1 was "top-of-the-line".

Here's another Kiron shot that I believe I've posted before showing, what I think, is the nice bokeh of the lens for those who believe in and value such things:

<http://home.attbi.com/~jjohnso4/OM_images/002.htm>

Later,
Johnny