Re: [OM] Name vs. performance (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Name vs. performance (OT)
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:21:54 -0800
For bokeh comparison, check this one:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/richard/gallery/tn/honey4.jpg.html

Done some times last year (April? 2002) Zuiko 90/2.

Or this one for the creamy look
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/sisters.jpg

BTW, I don't know if any of you have seen the movie or the promotional poster for Spirited Away. I noticed the resemblance to it only after I took the picture...

As I said, I can't disagree that the Tamron is about as good as the Zuiko, picture quality-wise. So definitely the Tamron is a better buy. My car is a 10 year 2nd hand Camry. Our TV (singular), when we watch it, is a 21 inch model. We don't even have cable because I don't want to spend $40-$60 each month. (Then again, we have many many computers, but that's business needs) I don't drink expensive wines or smoke cigars, I don't buy many clothes. While we eat out a lot because I am too busy to cook most of the time, we dine cheaply (hurray for the abundance of Asian eats in the Bay area). So if my only sin is to waste money supporting my Zuikoholic habits, well, I can do worse.

At 12:08 AM 2/5/2003 -0500, Larry wrote:
Looks like the Tamron has the much nicer "bokeh".

Larry