Re: [OM] 55 1.2 lens hood

Subject: Re: [OM] 55 1.2 lens hood
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:40:58 +0100
Hello :)

You're looking for the one right in front at

http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/lensgroup/hoods.htm

right?

M. Sparks schrieb:
If anyone has a dedicated hood for the 55/1.2, I'd like to know the
outer/outboard diameter, and depth (measured form the outer ring).  I've
got a few 55mm screw-in hoods, and I'd like to see if one of them is close
enough.

Mine has an inner diameter of 67 mm and outer of 70 at the top end,
the black part is 18 mm high, the inner opening at the lens is 57 of course.

Sorry if this isn't precise enough - I get a little confused with the english terms (outboard diameter, depth...) but I'm sure others will be able to help.

regards
:Doro
--
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,
sondern durch Arbeit und eigene Leistung.